Swim-Fitness Privacy Notice
January 3, 2015
J & J Performance Inc., DBA: Swim Fitness of Nor Cal is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who utilize our site or products or services. Please read the following policy to understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you may provide to us via this website (the “Site”). This policy may be revised from time to time, so please revisit this page often to remain fully informed of our policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES “SWIM FITNESS” COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Personal Customer Information. Swim Fitness collects customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about its products, services, contests, and promotions. Swim Fitness recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
- Swim Fitness collects information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone and credit card numbers) that you provide when you place an order, join our mailing list, register with us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. Swim Fitness also maintains a record of your product interests.
- To serve you better, the information you supply to us is added to our customer database. Swim Fitness will add you to its mailing list. From time to time, you may receive periodic mailings or emails from us about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. [If you do not want to receive such emails or mailings from us, please contact us via email, include your name and address as it was supplied to us, and indicate “Do Not Share”. You may unsubscribe from our email list directly on the web site.]
- Swim Fitness may combine information you give us online with demographic information that is publicly available. Swim Fitness uses this combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you by email or postal mail about our products, services, contests and promotions that may be of interest to you.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect, retain and use personal customer information from you on the Site when you place an order, join our mailing list, register with us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. Swim Fitness also maintains a record of your product interests and your purchases online.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- Sharing Information. Swim Fitness respects your privacy and will not share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party without your consent, unless as stated herein. Swim Fitness may, from time to time, contract with unaffiliated third parties that assist us in providing our products and services to you; assist in maintaining and managing customer information to provide customer and internet services; to take and fulfill orders; to conduct Swim Fitness promotions and surveys; or to more effectively communicate with our customers. These companies are contractually restricted from using your information in any manner, other than in helping us to provide you with the products and services available on our site. Swim Fitness does not authorize any unaffiliated third party to make any other use of your information.
- Swim Fitness will add you to our mailing list when you supply us with your address.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Beginning January 1, 2005, under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to Swim Fitness. We “do not share your information with any third parties”. Please submit a written request to the address below.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate instructions.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information. However, choosing not to provide certain requested personally identifiable information may prevent you from accessing and taking advantage of certain services offered by Swim Fitness, or from having certain order fulfilled.
Swim Fitness does not sell or ship any items ordered through this web site directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor does Swim Fitness collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Swim Fitness may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such sites. Please be aware that Swim Fitness does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
Additionally, if you reach Swim-fitness.com from a link on another web site or search engine, information about your visit to swim-fitness.com may be collected by the provider of the referring web site. You are encouraged to review the Privacy & Security Statement of these other web sites (or search engines). You can avoid this by entering Swim-fitness.com directly into the address field of your browser.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If you suspect unauthorized access to your information, it is your responsibility to contact Swim Fitness immediately. Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the Site is secure. Because security is important to both Swim Fitness and you, we will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
Swim Fitness may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and/or technical information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
This Privacy Statement is effective as of June 1, 2013. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this policy, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon posting. In the event we modify this Privacy Statement, your continued use of the Site will signify your acceptance of the modified Privacy Statement.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to email@example.com. Swim Fitness may also be contacted directly at the following address and phone number:
J & J Performance Inc.
DBA: Swim Fitness of Nor Cal
P.O. Box 256
Clements, CA. 95227