Our #1 Goal is satisfied customers.
We work personally with each of our customers to manage and oversee the entire swim spa research, purchase and delivery process for each and every customer. We take the time to ask the right questions and listen to your answers – carefully keeping track of your photos, plans and yard requirements and noting any special circumstances to prevent any unnecessary stress or costs on the day of delivery.
What is involved in a delivery?
- A Pre-Delivery walkthrough at your home (or an alternative – photos and satellite mapping review in certain cases)
- Assistance to your contractors – over the phone or via email – to make sure everything is prepared
- Shipping from our East Coast Factory OR from our West Coast Warehouses
- Delivery to your home on our trucks and trailers
- Our experienced and trusted crew on hand to gently place your spa
- One of our team leaders managing the entire process on site
- Our expertise at troubleshooting and managing any difficult scenarios should they arise.
- Our 100% cost guarantee – the delivery price will not increase on site due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We manage your crane or forklift delivery needs – you pay those fees directly
- A Walkthrough of the owner’s manual on site
- Instructions on how to use your spa or swim spa on site
- A customer satisfaction survey for you to respond post delivery
- Removal & disposal of all protective covering on spas and swim spas
- Installation of Auto Cover lifts, Cover lifters, valets or caddys, bars and other accessories.
- Installation and assembly of spa steps and other accessories
- Assistance with placing spa cover
What is not included:
- Contracting services for patio, deck or other landscaping needs (but we can refer you to an experienced local company in most instances)
- Electrical preparation for your home power panel
- Electrical hookup for your spa or swim spa (please plan to have an electrician on site to do so)
- Crane or forklift if needed (If required, we will arrange and you will pay these contractors directly)
In some instances – depending on distance, availability and cost to our customers, we will instead contract with local, experienced delivery companies in other states to assist us with delivery and installation. In these instances, there may be additional delivery or shipping fees required – which will be determined and quoted before purchase is made. Customer still signs off on delivery and receives our survey to rate our service.
For example, we delivered a hot tub to the Islands West of Seattle. There was an additional delivery fee for the time, distance and ferry fees required to make the delivery. The fee was budgeted in our quote and paid in advance of delivery.
What is a crane installation like? CLICK HERE to learn more